Aalborg CSP carried out an engineering project for a molten salt tower receiver.
Aalborg CSP completed an engineering project for a client in South America. The project involved the design and construction of a molten salt solar tower.
Scope of supply:
- Develop and design receiver with all interconnecting pipes and equipment.
- Detail design of receiver
- Performance calculation
- Heat mass balance calculation
- PFD diagram for var. operation
- Component list
- Valve list
- Instrument list
- Pipe list
- Pipe flex calculation
- Cause effect diagram
- Operation philosophy
- Steel structure for receiver, pipe support, platforms, stairs and railings
- Complete 3D model