Between 2009-2011 Aalborg CSP developed and supplied 5 x 50MWe steam generating systems for concentrated solar powered parabolic trough plants in Spain.
The total capacity is 1.5 times bigger than the Offshore wind turbine plant, Hornsrev 1 in the North sea or the capacity of 125 Offshore wind turbines of 2MWe.
The delivery includes:
5 set of steam generating equipment for producing 50MW electricity at each plant.
Aalborg CSP's scope of supply has been design and engineering - procurement - total installation and commissioning of the equipment.
Scope of supply:
- Evaporator unitsincluding steam drums
- Piping gallery including valves, drain, headers, blow down tank, steel construction, and control system
- Mechanical and electrical installation of the equipment
- Design and P&I diagrams
- 3D model
- Steel structure
- Strength and flex calculations
- Supervision of installation and commissioning
- Legalization of the plant